A 2Ft, 600mm, 11w LED Tube light providing 850 lumens of light with 3 year Warranty.
These tubes are high brightness output designed to be equivalent brightness to traditional
T8 fluorescent tubes.
Don't be fooled by similar style cheaper LED tubes - they will not be as bright therefore the lumens
per watt efficiency will be much lower.
- Lowenergie™ LED Tube lights are the future of low energy with very long life operation.
- Energy-Efficient & Environmentally Friendly with no hazardous materials like mercury commonly used in
- LED tubes benefit excellent 60-70% energy savings over traditional fluorescent tubes.
- High quality aluminium alloy body which acts as a heatsink to extend the life of the LED’s.
- The frosted plastic cover helps to dissipate light and improve appearance.
- Our LED tube lights look exactly the same as fluorescent tubes when turned on but use half the power.
- These LED tube lights are compatible with PIR occupancy sensors for maximum potential energy savings
which is not normally guaranteed by all manufacturers
- All our tubes are double-insulated to Class II specification
- LED tubes have no flickering or interference, instant soft start and low heat.
For more than 20 LED Light tubes, please contact us for a quotation
Lamp holder LED Light Tube Colour Neutral White or Day White Colour temperature 4000K or 6000K Input Voltage 220 - 240V Power Consumption 11W Light output 850Lumens Lifespan 50,000+ hours of use Dimensions 2ft - 600mm Energy Rating A - Rated Warranty 3 Year Warranty CE CE Approved and Marked RoHS Compliant and Marked Package Each boxed separately
Changing to LED tube lights does require a very simple wiring alteration within the light fitting to remove the
start and ballast transformer. The led tubes simply operate by 240v live feed to both pins at one end and neutral
feed to both pins at the opposite end. Ballast transformers are always recommended for removal for full energy
There maybe some instances where the tube holders need to be turned through 90 degrees to ensure the light output for
the new led tube faces downwards. This may occur in some types of quad light units although the long term energy
savings are still well worth the effort.
The current pricing structure for this light is based on low quantity shipping. Please email for a quote if higher
quantities are required.
Please be aware of which bulb you are purchasing and that the bulb dimensions are suitable for your light fitting.
These Led bulbs are not suitable for use with dimmer switches.
As an alternative to LED tubes have you considered our T8 to T5 fluorescent tube conversion which will give around 60%
energy savings and 20,000 hour life tubes (about half the life of LED tubes but a cheaper alternative).