Convert your existing T12 (38mm dia) or T8 (25mm dia) fluorescent tubes to a high efficiency T5 (16mm dia) fluorescent tubes which will instantly use in the region of 60% less electricity
- High efficiency T5 tube with power supply correction, White 4000K or Cool White 6000K colour options
- 20,000 hour lifespan, traditional T8 tubes only have 4000-8000 hour life.
- Instant start, no noise, no flicker
- Compact T5 tube in tube design fits most common light fixtures.
- Only need to unplug the old starter switch and just put our T5 tube straight in.
- no wiring alterations for most common tube fittings. Simple wiring alteration needed for electronic ballast tube fittings which do not have a starter switch.
- Over 70 lumens per watt efficiency and a high colour rendering index.
- 2 Year Warranty
This product uses advanced high frequency microelectronics and the latest T5 lighting technology. Energy savings of up to 60% can be achieved. The high frequency electronics mean long life, no flicker lighting with tri-phosphour fluorescent powder to give high CRI (colour rendering index) of 86. High CRI means these lights will give a vivid bright natural light colouring effect. Conventional T12 and T8 fluorescent tubes can have a CRI as low as 60 which means they can produce an odd dead light effect.
Typical energy savings below based on 12 pence per Kilowatt hour electricity cost
ONE 1500MM, 5 FOOT TUBE CAN SAVE £15 - £40 PER YEAR DEPENDANT ON HOURS USE PER DAY
A TYPICAL SMALL SHOP WITH 9 X 1200M QUAD TUBE LIGHT (36 TUBES) COULD SAVE £700 PER YEAR
A PRIMARY TYPICAL SCHOOL OF 12 CLASSROOMS PLUS SERVICE AREAS COULD SAVE £2400 PER YEAR
EACH TUBE CONVERSION CAN SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL WITH PAYBACK ON YOUR ENERGY SAVING INVESTMENT OF LESS THAT ONE YEAR POSSIBLE.
Don't worry about throwing away your existing tubes which are perfectly good. Your conversion will start saving you electricity immediately which will pay for the conversion very quickly.
- More efficient lighting with instant start up (no flicker startup), no startup noise.
- T5 tube life is around 20,000 hours. T8 or T12 tubes have 4000-8000 therefore giving a significant re-lamping cost saving in addition to the energy savings.
- T5 tubes are a non-flicker light due to the usage of a high frequency ballast which can reduce worker fatigue. T8 or T12 tubes have a 50hz mains frequency flicker.
- Easy Installation. Directly plugged into the existing induction type T12/T8 light fitting, without changing any of the original wiring circuits. Simple wiring lateration needed for electronic ballast tube lights which do not have a starter.
- Includes the T5 Tri-phosphor tube for high CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of 86. Some of the least pleasant light comes from tubes containing the older, halophosphate-type phosphors commonly used in T12 and T8 tubes. This phosphor mainly emits yellow and blue light, and relatively little green and red. In the absence of a reference, this mixture appears white to the eye, but the light has an incomplete spectrum. Older type T12 and T8 tubes have a CRI of around 60.
Technical Specification - T8 or T12 retrofits below
590MM 2FT T5 - 10 WATT (NORMAL T8 18W TUBE, 28W INCL BALLAST), 720 LUMENS, CURRENT 50MA,
1200MM 4FT T5 - 21 WATT (NORMAL T8 40W TUBE, 50W INCL BALLAST), 1610 LUMENS, CURRENT 103MA
TUBE DIAMETER 32MM TRANSPARENT SECTION, 34.5MM MAX AT END CAPS.
ALL AVER 70 LUMENS PER WATT EFFICIENCY
ALL TUBES ARE 160 TO 260V INPUT
POWER FACTOR FOR ALL TUBES IS AN EXCELLENT 0.95
LIGHT ANGLE FOR ALL TUBES 240 DEGREES
ALL TUBES INCLUDE THE T5 TRIPHOSPHOR TUBE INSIDE OUTER GLASS TUBE, READY TO PLUG IN AND SWITCH ON.
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS COMPLY WITH EUROPEAN ELECTRICAL REGULATIONS WITH THE CE MARK AND ROHS COMPLIANT.