EpEver 20A Waterproof Charge Controller
Premium quality, waterproof PWM solar charge controller, from the popular EP Solar range. Ideal for extreme environments. IP67, suitable for outdoor and marine use.
- Electronic protection; overcharging, over discharging, overload, short-circuit and reverse protection of solar module.
- High-efficiency digital PWM charging, helps to protect battery lifetime.
- Load power output can be configured to automatically recognise day and night, therefore can automatically turn on solar powered lighting at dusk.
- Battery LED indicator status.
- Built in temperature sensor included.
- LED Indicator Status as below:
Manual load output control, via small button. Alternatively, hold button for five seconds to browse through automatic load output switching options, as listed below:-
nominal system voltage – 12/24 volt DC, auto switching
maximum PV input voltage – 50V
rated current – 10A or 20A options
equalise voltage – 14.8V (12v); 29.6v (24v)
boost voltage - 14.4V (12v); 28.8v (24v)
float voltage - 13.7V (12v); 27.4v (24v)
Load output, low voltage re-connect voltage - 12.6V (12v); 25.2v (24v) - this is the voltage that load output starts to operate again should there be too much discharge from the battery
Load output, low voltage disconnect voltage - 11.2V (12v); 22.4v (24v)
self consumption 12V:<4.58ma 24v:="" 6="" 01ma="" br="">working temperature, -35 to +55 deg C
enclosure – IP67
overall dimensions - 108.5 x 75 x 25.6mm
net weight 10A - 435g