Lightweight design, laminated plastic sheet with flexible solar cells. This panel is only 4mm thick
Designed in the UK. CE, TUV, ISO 9001 quality assurance.
Our Monocrystalline panels are 2 to 4% more efficient than polycrystalline.
Why Go Solar?
Beat energy inflation, energy security, remote location power sources (save a fortune on armored cabling), mobile power sources, fast payback periods over conventional fuel sources such as diesel generation and hook-ups, keep batteries fully charged at all time as deep discharge shortens life, environmentally friendly power which reduces carbon emissions to slow global warming and climate change.
Monocrystalline Advantages over Cheaper Polycrystalline solar panels
- Purest silicone 16-20% efficiency
- Performs better in lower light levels i.e. in overcast skies
- Longest life with lowest rate of performance loss of only 0.36% per year, therefore a 100w panel would be around 91w after 25 years
- Better heat tolerance, i.e. performs better on hot summer days
- Lower grade silicone 13-16% efficiency
- Cheaper production costs
- Performance loss 0.64% per year, therefore a 100w panel would be around 84w after 25 years
- Slightly lower heat tolerance than mono crystalline solar panels, i.e. excessive heating of the panel causes a reduction in power generation
Laminated panel construction, suitable for marine usage as these flexi panels don't have the aluminium frame which would be susceptible to corrosion, also includes water-tight MC4 connectors. Also for Boats, Caravans, Motorhomes, electric fencing, road/ path/ driveway illuminated signage, campsites, yurts, multi-panel off grid power source for small buildings, remote telecomms, mobile food outlets, and many more...
Independent Off-Grid Solar Power Source
One or more solar panels can be connected a battery bank and power inverter using a solar charge controller. You can therefore have a 240v power supply anywhere in the world without grid supply. Please see our solar power kits.
Solar Panels do still generate power during cloudy and rainy weather
We have a rough guide below to solar panel power output relative to weather conditions:-
100% power output - clear sky midday sun with the panel fully tilted toward the sun's position in the sky.
75-85% output - clear sky midday sun but with the panel laid flat
50-65% output - thin cloud, or intermittent small clouds
10-20% output - midday overcast sky or rainy conditions
30 Watt Flexible
Max Power: 30w
Max Power Voltage: 17.6v
Max Current: 1.71A
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.50v
Short Circuit Current: 1.87A
Size: 550 x 360 x 4mm
Power Tolerance: ±3%
Maximum System Voltage: DC600v
Build-in industrial micro controller
Big LCD display,all adjustable parameter.
Fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
Build-in short-circuit protection,open-circuit protection,reverse protection,over-load protection.
Dual mosfet Reverse current protection ,low heat production.
Batt voltage 12V/24V auto
Charge current 10A
Discharge current 10A
Max Solar input <50V
B01 sealed 14.4V
Float charge 13.7V(defaul,adjustable)
Discharge stop 10.7V(defaul,adjustable)
Discharge reconnect 12.6V(defaul,adjustable)
USB output 5V/3A
Operating temperature -35~+60 ℃
Size/Weight 150*78*35mm /150g
Warning: The Connection Order Below must be followed
Solar Panel Cable
Do not install the charge controller in a sealed enclosure where battery gases can accumulate.
These charge controllers can be used with one or more 12V batteries where additional storage capacity may be needed.
Solar Kit Contents
- 30 Watt Monocrystalline Flexible Solar Panel with 1M cable & MC4 Plugs attached
- 5 Metre Solar Power Extension Cable with MC4 Connectors
- 10A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- In the event that the solar panel is in shade for a prolonged period, our solar panels has two built-in bypass diodes which will enable the panel to continue generating.